This is a good list for me to reflect on....
ENTP may show some or all of the following weaknesses in varying degrees:
- The inability to maintain a comfortable situation or relationship once its possibilities have been realized or exhausted.
- In progress - current job - not sure how to deal with this or if it is even possible to come to terms with this one
- A tendency to consider careful or meticulous thinkers as unworthy plodders or time wasters.
- This job has helped with this tremendously - people are different, not stupid
- Blindness to the needs and feelings of others not directly involved in the ENTP's current area of interest.
- A lack of sensitivity to the feelings and ways of those who might need reassurance, security or commitment.
- Recently discovered the importance of this
- The inability to deal carefully and calmly with the finer details of a situation or work in progress.
- Less guilty of this lately- Buddhism has also helped with impatience generally
- Tendency to become overly annoyed by minor setbacks or small things that have to be set right before the goal can be realized.
- To some degree
- A tendency to be arrogant or boastful, or to demean those who cannot see the same answers.
- Guilty but working on it
- Can often find themselves in bad situations by too quickly taking a big step forward or by being "too smart for their own good".
- This has slowed considerably with age and experience. Still guilty though